About Auto CAD 2D + 3D
AutoCAD is considered as leading software in CAD technology and has a wide use across fields such as building, construction, engineering, and industrial design. AutoCAD 2D +3D certification will provide thorough training in the CAD drawing, designing, and drafting using 2D and 3D tools by bringing progressive examples, detailed illustrations and exercises during the course.
CADD Centre Lanka’s program will help professionals to transform the quality of structural design in 2D and 3D format that will increase the designer’s productivity.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Students with basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Professionals who want to learn multiple applications of AutoCAD tools and excel in 2D and 3D drafting.
What’s in it for me?
After successful completion of the course, students will be able to run significant operations.
- Easily make 2D and 3D engineering drawings.
- Navigate the AutoCAD interface in comfortable manner.
- Become confident to present technical drawings in an impressive and detailed layout.
- Students will be eligible to attain official Autodesk Professional Certification.
- Graduates of the program will easily find employment in design & architectural firms, engineering companies and own their construction business.
- 60 Contact Hours
- 16 Sessions
- Assured success industry wide
- Learn powerful new tools of AutoCAD
- Assistance by AutoCAD experts
- Dedicated team to provide End to End Support
Minimum qualification of GCE(A/L).
Course curriculum is designed to align with industry expectations. The most common topics covered in AutoCAD 2D + 3D course includes:
- Drawing and Modifying Entities
- Setting 3D Views & Creating Motion Path Animation
- 3D Modeling
- Generating 2D Drawings from the 3D Model.
- Annotating Drawings ( Text & Dimensioning )
- Preparing & Managing Layouts with Plot Styles
- Solid Free-Form Design (Mesh Editing)
- Producing Photo Realistic Perspective Images with Materials and Lightning.