About AutoCAD Civil 3d (Certificate in Civil 3D) Course
AutoCAD Civil 3D is an Autodesk’s infrastructure that is designed to help professionals use Civil Design, Civil Design 3D, and Civil Design Professional software support program.
It uses data- specific objects and facilitates easy civil engineering calculations and representations. The certification will impart candidates’ knowledge in designing, drafting and documentation, defining workflows, and analyzing and mapping the civil engineering projects.
AutoCAD Civil 3D certification program offered by CADD Centre Lanka will help Civil Engineering professionals to understand the scope of project performance and help them reduce the designing time.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Civil Engineers who work on highway engineering and road design projects.
- Undergraduates in Civil and Mechanical engineering.
- Candidates who wish to build a career in the field of Civil Engineering and Road Construction Projects.
What’s in it for me?
After the successful completion of the course, you will:
- Learn to use the AutoCASE extension for AutoCAD Civil 3D and its powerful applications.
- Master the features of Civil 3D- Design, Analysis, Drafting & Documentation, and Surveying & Mapping.
- Know how to evaluate more what-if scenarios and optimize project performance accordingly.
- Learn using the extensive library of CAD drafting styles, cartographic mapping functionality and use dynamic tables for linework.
- 50 Contact Hours
- 10 Sessions
- Assured success industry wide
- Learn the new and updated features and applications of the tool.
- Graduates with this certification will easily find employment in the Civil Engineering firms and can accelerate on their career paths.
- Comprehensive support and assistance by a dedicated team of experts.
- Strong knowledge about highway engineering and road design concepts
- Undergraduate in Civil, Mechanical services, or relevant disciplines
- Diploma or any other certification in this field with a 3 years’ experience
- Civil 3D environment
- Points / Surfaces / Pipes
- Site design –parcels, alignments, profiles, assemblies, etc.
- Transportation – alignments, assemblies, corridors, sections and quantities
- Manage data