About MS Project + Concepts (Certificate in Project Planning and Management) Course
Microsoft project is a project management software program that is developed and sold by Microsoft and also designed specially to assist project manager for development of a plan, putting resources to tasks, tracking their progress, and ascertaining workloads.
Sharpen your end-to-end project management skill by mastering on the best project management tool.
- It will teach you ways to customize projects by using templates, configuring own objects and spreading information across the organization.
- It also aims to teach project managers ways to leverage Microsoft project and optimize resources on complex projects.
- Provides skills of creating cross-project links and track status across multiple projects.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Project managers, delivery managers and senior managers working on complex and multiple projects.
- Operations managers, consultants, and tech professionals who are in organizations that use the standalone version of Microsoft Project.
- Management and engineering graduates.
What’s in it for me?
Individuals who complete the course will be able to avail the following benefits:
- Project managers will learn to get the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
- Professionals will learn techniques of delivering project on-time and within scope & budget.
- This certification will improve your career by successfully managing projects.
- It will distinguish you from your colleagues and ensure you to get recognized in your organization.
- High Definition demo’s on Microsoft Project tools.
- 50 hours of high-quality learning content.
- 10 sessions
- Learn practical project applications based on business situations.
Although the course is geared for project managers, but those who have cleared A/L will be benefited from the program.
The course curriculum is carefully designed to meet the industry standards and market requirements. The major areas covered under this certification are:
- Set Project Working Time (Calendars)
- Define Activities, Sequence & Estimate Durations
- Develop a Schedule Plan
- CPM (Critical Path Method)
- PERT- Program Evaluation Review Technique, PDM - Precedence Diagramming Method
- Resource Planning & Cost Estimation and Risk Identification
- Preparing Resources, Allocation of Material & Work Resources, Resource Work Contours & Resources Leveling
- Methods of developing different types of reports according to the Industrial Needs
- Scheduling Multiple Projects
- Project Management Concepts