About Oracle Primavera (Certificate in Primavera) Course
Primavera is an extensive enterprise project portfolio management software. The application deals in project management tasks across a wide range of industries efficiently managing tasks, sort and filter activities and assign resources.
The certification empowers candidates on project management activities promoting productivity and agility across organizations.
The Oracle Primavera Certification program offered by CADD Centre Lanka is carefully designed to help professionals gain expertise in planning, scheduling, and controlling small and large scale projects.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Project Management professionals working across any industry who wish to gain expert knowledge in this field.
- Engineering from any discipline or management graduates can also enroll
- Professionals who wish to build a career in the field of Project Management
What’s in it for me?
After the successful completion of the course, the candidates:
- Gain expert knowledge in this discipline and are competent in the market.
- Learn techniques to reduce risks and forecast project activities.
- Qualify to design, develop and maintain detailed resource loaded schedules
- Master concepts such as Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) and Enterprise Project Structure (EPS).
- Make an entry into project intensive industries such as engineering and construction and progress on your career path.
- 50 Contact Hours
- 10 learning Sessions
- Ensured career growth industry wide
- Learn new methods, features and capabilities of Oracle Primavera.
- Comprehensive assistance and support from a dedicated team of experts
Undergraduate in any engineering or humanities stream
The course curriculum is carefully designed to meet the industry standards and market requirements. The major areas covered under this certification are:
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Defining Hourly & Daily Calendars
- Activity, Sequencing & Estimating
- Defining & Assigning Active Codes, Project Codes, & WBS Codes
- Grouping Activities & Filtering Activities
- Preparing Resource Information, Master Plan and “S” Curve
- Estimating the Cost of the Project
- Scheduling Multiple Projects
- Tracking Project Progress
- Earned Value Analysis
- Application of Global Change
- Preparing Tabular & Graphical Reports