About Revit MEP (Certificate in Revit MEP) Course
Revit MEP is AutoDesk’s Building Information Modeling (BIM) tool which is created for professionals that work in the MEP domain. The three engineering disciplines that Revit MEP addresses are Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing which abbreviates into MEP.
This certification enables candidates to leverage dynamic information in clever models, and accurately design and document complex models in less time.
CADD Centre Lanka’s program is designed to help students and professionals in the field of architecture, structural design and engineering. Construction contractors develop 3D models of construction projects through Revit MEP. Being certified in this tool will help them to increase their efficiency and productivity.
Who Should be Aiming for the Course?
- Candidates aiming for MEP engineering discipline
- Civil, Architecture, and Building professionals
- Professionals working in mechanical, electrical, or plumbing engineering fields.
What’s in it for me?
The following are the benefits of successful completion of Revit MEP certification
- Candidates will smoothly streamline design and documentation workflows.
- Your productivity will enhance in Building Performance Analysis, Autodesk 360 Integration, Pressure and Flow Calculations, and much more.
- You will be able to better explore, visualize, and understand the outcomes of design choices.
- The certification will make the candidate more preferable for the employers as they can be immediately assigned to responsibilities and tasks in the designing industry.
- 50 Contact Hours
- 10 Sessions
- Ensured success industry wide
- Comprehensive support and assistance by Revit MEP experts.
- Explore and learn more about the tool.
- Strong knowledge about MEP services
- Undergraduate in Civil, Mechanical, Building services or any other related services.
- Diploma or any other certification in this discipline with a relevant 3 years of experience
The course curriculum is designed to meet the industry standards. The topics covered are:
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit MEP
- Working with MEP Projects and views
- Spaces and Zones
- Performance Analysis
- HVAC Systems
- Hydraulic Piping Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Creating and Annotating Construction Documents
- Materials and Quantity Take off